A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Monday Funday

Taking turns hitting the ball



Representing 4...not much longer

Alex taking a swing with his putter :)...maybe that's why the ball didn't go anywhere

having fun

Cutie!

I got ditched....rode in a golf cart by myself half way through









All by myself...why I need a girl :)



NICE shot, Walls!!!

Tired

Yumm



and the topper to our afternoon and evening out!

So today we took the boys golfing.  It was fun, the boys (all 3) were loving it, I was in between...I was having fun til those wasp came to the cart trying to get in the sand containers....are you serious?!??  Never had a problem with that happening....UGH!!!  Either they are out in full force or the just love to bother me....whatever the answer is, I do not like them and never will (sorry, W, have to deal w/ it).  Have we played, we went to Zen Zin requested by Brayden (he loves their pizza), and as a special treat we took them to get frozen yogurt.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

top left - brayden
top right - niki
bottom left - alex
bottom right - w

Lisa said...

I LOVE Yogurtie :) Just discovered it a week ago and we have been 3 times - and we aren't really dessert people!

ps... yes you need a girl :)