A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Friday, January 15, 2010

Things I'm Lovin'....Right Now



Taking pics with my new camera



Drinking my morning coffee in my favorite cup



Playing Words With Friends on my iPhone...so addictive


My MomAgenda...keeps me organized with who, what, when, and where



My AE Sweatshirt....oh, how would I survived w/o it to keep warm in the house so I didn't have to wear a jacket indoors or buy a snuggie (sorry, not on that band wagon...yet...or ever :) )



Our Wii, it has given us more "Family Fun Nights"...who wouldn't like that

My Tyler "Birthday Cake" candle....
OMGosh, I want to eat
my house it smells so
YUMMY
when I burn this candle :)



The Wall going up the stairs...I finished this right before Thanksgiving
and was very pleased w/ the finished result.  It's so nice to see when going up
the stairs, and the boys love seeing themselves.

0 comments: