A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Friday, January 8, 2010

2010...Fresh Start

Incoming!!!

Poor, Alex....can't catch a break from being hit by Daddy's pillow

Big brother will take care of it


Watch out, Daddy!!

A kiss to call a truce :)


I know....I have been MIA and a blog slacker...but nothin like a new year and new decade to get back on track. So I dedicate my first blog of the year and decade to my loving husband who is, also, my loyal blog reader....because I got so much grief from him for not blogging. My 2nd goes to my mama, who teamed up with W from time to time about the blog :). Hope you both enjoy ;)!!

I will save my excuses for not blogging and get on with the blog....Last Saturday morning started with a pillow fight, and lots of laughs and giggles. It was Brayden and Alexander vs. DADDY! It was quiet the sight to watch the boys use all their might and strength to get a good hit with a pillow towards their Daddy, and Wally just tosses the smallest pillow we have and they go DOWN. It was a fun start to a Saturday morning!

0 comments: