A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Pre-Easter Celebrations

My three handsome boys!

Easter bunny was too close for comfort
My only pic with one of them and the Easter bunny...sneaky :)

I love my boys!

Mommy and B-boy
There goes Alex, I think he was happy to run around

Alex and Daddy
Brayden keeping his eyes out for the Easter bunny

Hugs at the end...we survived the BUNNY!!!!
Setting out the confetti eggs
Who knew cracking eggs on mommy's back was soooo much fun


Saturday was a busy day all together. It started with taking the boys up to the club for the Easter egg hunt and breakfast with the Easter bunny, then I was back home to set up for the Sip and See, and after that was some fun with the boys with Easter activities.

Breakfast was interesting since the boys were not fans of the big Easter bunny walking around, so instead of pancakes, eggs, and cereal it was cookies for breakfast to bribe them to tolerate the bunny and sit and eat something til the egg hunt started. So much with a pic with the bunny and all 4 of us. But it was still a fun event like every year, just a bit chilly.

That evening, we took the boys out in the backyard to have some fun with cascarones (confetti eggs). They really thought that was fun, Brayden just likes to crack eggs (cooking or not), and Alex thought it was a riot to break the on my back. I was hoping to dye some Easter eggs, but by this time it was late, so definitely next year, and for sure Alex will be ready by then.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Yea!! You made it in some pictures. Looks like y'all had a great time.

winnie said...

Such handsome lil boys! I love the one of Alex running around with his paci.