A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Monday, July 14, 2008

Congrats to my hubby!


There are very few stories that would be interesting enough to make the blog that are just about Wally or I, why is that you ask....well b/c usually, and me more since I stay at home, we are always around our boys and the cute stories I share are b/c of them. So I take any opportunity I can, since few and far between, of sharing something about us w/o kiddos involved.

Wally was in a golf tournament at our club, Stonebridge Ranch, over the weekend and completely rocked it. He came in 2nd place....after a playoff between he and another guy for 1st place. He was on cloud nine when he got home on Sunday til the exhaustion kicked in. So, Wally, I am very proud of you and happy for you...you deserve it and needed it so you could take your mind off work stresses. My little Tiger Woods~xoxo!

0 comments: