A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Friday, May 21, 2010

Mother's Day Recap

Mother's Day necklace I made for both Grammy and Anna
along with this little book that the boys had answered questions about both

 
I'm back...it's been a whirlwind over the past couple of weeks with Wally out of town, our 5th anniversary, Alex's birthday, Mother's Day, new puppy, everyday life with boys and hubby, and end of the school year at the boys' MDO (lots of activities). WHEW!!  So let me catch ya up....

Mother's Day and Alex's birthday fell on the same day this year, so it was an active day.  We spent most of the day together as a family just hanging out and went and had lunch, where we had the waiters sing to our 3 year old.  Then Wally's family came over for dinner and cake to celebrate M-day and B-day.


The boys and I on M-Day

Anna and the boys

Anna reading what the boys wrote

The following weekend we got together w/ my family to celebrate Mother's Day at Brio...yumm!  It was nice and enjoyable not having to deal with the M-Day rush at the restaurant. A very fun lunch!!

Grammy opening her gift

Laughing at the boys answers

Found a YaYa...had to get it for our "YaYa"

The kiddos at lunch

Me, my Mom, and my Sis ~ XOXO

Hope all the Mom's out there had a great Mother's Day!!

0 comments: