A New Blog Addition to our Family

A New Blog Addition to our Family
Capturing our 2010...one photo at a time

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Pink Flamingos

Alex was so excited!

So, was Brayden....he had to hug someone b/c he was so excited





We have inheritated the award of the WT neighbor (if I have offended or you have these in your yard...well then, I'm sorry...I mean, the cutest neighbor award ;) ) from our dear, sweet neighbor. She was so gracious enough to give us not one, but two PINK flamingos since the boys could not stop talking about them from their aquarium experience. Thank you, E, for the sweet surprise this morning....the boys loved them, and are anxious to get out in the backyard with them. I hope none of the other neighbors saw them before the boys got up....I'm still waiting for the call from the HOA's about them :). Thanks for a fun visit last night...and for the pizza, but more importantly for the bottle of wine ;)!

0 comments: